Call: (773) 694-2677 to schedule a free, in-home assessment.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides professional senior home care services for elderly individuals in Crest Hill, IL and the surrounding areas. Each of our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured through the agency to provide your loved ones with the best possible care.
Before our senior care services, we will send one of our professionals to meet with you and your loved one for an initial consultation. We will assess their needs and develop a custom home care plan based on these needs. We will then assign one of our trained caregivers to follow this plan, giving them the compassionate care they need.
Our senior care services in Crest Hill, IL may consist of the of the following plus more:
Why Choose Assisting Hands?
In-Home Senior Care Services in Crest Hill, IL
If seniors need help to safely live at home, Assisting Hands Home Care in Crest Hill, IL, can help with our senior home care services. To make sure our clients’ needs are met, we will meet with you and your loved ones to discuss care needs. Then we personalize the care plan to meet the client’s needs and make any alterations as necessary.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we employ caregivers who have all undergone proper training and necessary certification to provide your loved ones with great care. Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust them to be skilled and compassionate in their work. They know how to handle emergencies correctly and are trained in first-aid and CPR.
Our senior home care services in Crest Hill, IL may include any of the following:
- Help with Daily Routines: Some seniors may have difficulty getting through their morning and nighttime routines due to physical or cognitive limitations. We can help your senior loved ones get ready for the day and get ready for bed by assisting with these routines.
- Transfer Assistance: Our caregivers can help those with limited mobility move from their bed, couch, or wheelchair.
- Bathing and Showering: If your loved one cannot handle bathing on their own, our caregivers will help them bathe and ensure it is done regularly.
- Restroom Use: Our caregivers are ready to help with restroom use, whether your loved ones need partial or full assistance.
- Dressing: We will help your loved ones dress each morning and every night before bed.
- Personal Appearance: We understand that seniors care about their personal appearance like everyone else. We can help with personal hygiene and grooming to maintain their appearance.
- Incontinence Care: Our caregivers will help seniors affected by incontinence clean up and change.
Our senior care services may also include these additional tasks to help out around the house:
- Light Housekeeping: Seniors may have trouble cleaning their homes due to the physical activity involved. Our caregivers can help with certain light housekeeping duties such as laundry, dishes, dusting, and vacuuming to keep the home clean.
- Grocery Shopping: We can run important errands like grocery shopping and pick up prescriptions to help those who no longer drive.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can prepare meals each day to make sure your loved ones get enough nutrition. We will account for any dietary restrictions and help with the cleanup afterward.
- Companionship: It is common for senior citizens to feel lonely if they are mostly confined to the home. Our caregivers help relieve this loneliness through companionship for your loved ones. We will build a personal relationship with them through engaging conversations and fun activities.
Call (773) 694-2677 for your free in-home consultation
Home Care Services in Crest Hill, IL
Complimentary Assessment for Your Senior Home Care Needs
Each of our caregivers are bonded, licensed, trained, and insured for your peace of mind.
They also undergo a detailed background check and are CPR-certified before meeting with clients.
For more information regarding our senior care services for elderly individuals in Crest Hill, IL and the surrounding areas, you can reach us at (773) 694-2677 .