Call us: (815) 201-5445
Assisting Hands Home Care provides senior home care services for your loved ones in the Oswego, IL area. We begin with an evaluation of your loved one’s specific care needs and the safety of the home. Then together, we will create a personalized care plan to accommodate your loved one’s needs and schedule. Finally, we will assign a caregiver who best fits your loved one’s care needs and personality.
Senior Home Care Services in the Oswego, IL area
As your senior loved ones get older, it is natural for families to want to help care for them. However, the more care that your loved one needs, the harder it will become to accommodate without professional help. Many senior adults dread the idea of living in a nursing home. Senior home care provides an alternative option to nursing homes so your loved one can remain in their home where they are the most comfortable.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides peace of mind to seniors and their loved ones with our home care services. Our caregivers are licensed and experienced in providing quality senior home care to your elderly loved one and they are trained to provide CPR and First Aid. Our caregivers also undergo a background check and complete our training program, so you can trust your loved one in our care. We are also insured and bonded, so you know you are protected from liability. In addition to providing physical care needs to your loved one, our caregivers provide companionship by forming a personal bond.
In-Home Elderly Care
The caregivers at Assisting Hands are skilled and prepared to care for your elderly loved one with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Such activities include:
- Bathing and Showering: We can provide full or partial assistance with showering or bathing every day.
- Restroom Use: If needed, we can provide full or partial assistance to your loved one when using the restroom.
- Dressing: We can help your loved one with getting dressed as needed any time of the day.
- Personal Appearance: We can assist your loved one with combing their hair, brushing their teeth, and other personal appearance activities.
- Incontinence Care: If your loved one experiences incontinence, our caregiver can help with cleanup and getting changed if there is an accident.
- Mobility Assistance: If your loved one struggles with moving around, we can help them get around the home. We can help with getting them up from their bed, wheelchair, or recliner.
Other in-home elderly care services that may be included in your loved one’s personalized senior care plan are:
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals for your loved ones based on their specific dietary needs and restrictions.
- Transportation: Our caregivers can provide transportation for your loved one to get them to doctor appointments and family gatherings. Our caregiver can also assist with errands, like grocery shopping or picking up a prescription.
- Light Housekeeping: We can help keep your loved one’s living environment clean and safe by providing basic housekeeping tasks such as laundry, vacuuming and dusting.
- Companionship: When we pair a caregiver with your loved one, it is to provide more than home care. Our caregivers provide companionship to your loved one by engaging in conversation and fun activities to form a meaningful connection.
Complimentary In-Home Senior Care Assessment
If you have a senior loved in need of home care services in the Oswego, IL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (815) 201-5445 for a free in-home assessment.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Highly recommend! Lisa and her staff are happy to help in anyway they can and are committed to ensuring clients are safe and happy with the care they are receiving.
Lisa and her team impressed me with their commitment to provide the best home health care for their clients. I highly recommend them.