Call us: (630) 313-6160
Assisting Hands provides senior home care services for elderly citizens in the Glendale Heights, IL area. Our caregivers are specially licensed and trained to best accommodate your senior loved one’s specific care needs.
Senior Home Care Process
During the free in-home assessment that Assisting Hands Home Care provides, we will perform a safety inspection of the home and identify the specific senior home care needs of your loved one. Based on our assessment and feedback from you and your loved ones, we will develop an effective home care plan. Once the home care plan is agreed upon, we will assign an in-home senior caregiver to provide the care that your loved one needs.
The personalized senior home care services we provide may include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Basic housekeeping tasks
- Meal preparation
- Transportation and running errands
- 24-hour home care
- Live-in care
For professional senior care services in the Glendale Heights, IL area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 313-6160.
Elderly Care Services in Glendale Heights, IL
Assisting Hands Home Care provides a complete range of elderly care services in the Glendale Heights, IL area. We work with you and your loved one to ensure that we are creating and providing an effective care plan. Every care plan is uniquely customized to best accommodate to your senior loved one’s needs. Some of our elderly care services include:
- Companionship: In addition to providing physical senior care needs, our caregivers can accommodate mental and emotional care needs by providing companionship and forming a personal bond with your loved ones.
- Custodial Care: Our caregivers can assist with personal care activities such as bathing, using the restroom, getting dressed, and other personal hygiene activities.
- Fall Prevention: Our caregivers can reduce the risk of your loved one falling by helping them move around the house and removing walkway obstructions.
- Meal Preparation: For seniors who have difficulty cooking, our caregivers can prepare meals that meet your loved one’s dietary restrictions.
- Senior Transportation and Errands: Our caregivers can transport your loved one to doctor appointments and family gatherings as well as run errands such as grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: It is important to keep your loved one’s home living environment safe and clean. If needed, our caregivers can perform basic housekeeping such as laundry, vacuuming and dusting.
- Respite Care: It is natural for families to want to care for their elderly loved ones. However, this can be a full-time job and become more difficult without seeking professional help. We provide Respite Care to give caregiving family members some time off.
- Overnight Home Care: If your loved one requires supervision overnight; our caregivers can provide assistance through the night and respond to emergencies.
- Live-In Caregivers / 24-Hour Home Care: If your loved one requires around the clock care, we offer live-in care services, where a caregiver lives in the home with your loved one, and 24-hour care services, where two caregivers rotate shifts every 12 hours.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are specially trained to provide memory care for seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- After-Surgery Home Care: Transitioning back home from the hospital after an illness or surgery can be difficult. We provide post-surgery care to help make the transition easier and prevent a relapse in rehabilitation.
- Hospice Care at Home (End of Life Care): We provide hospice care services to those who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy. Our caregivers will provide comfort to your loved ones in their final days.
Call Us for a Complimentary In-Home Assessment
If you have a senior loved in need of senior home care services in the Glendale Heights, IL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 313-6160 for a free in-home assessment.
What Our Clients Say About Us
We remember the good care our dad had from the staff at Assisting Hands, and are thankful for the time we had with him.
Your staff were dependable, trustworthy, and kind hearted…I am an only child and was able to sleep and not worry… Thank you so much for everything you have done!
Allison and team are very caring. During the end stages of my grandmother’s life Allison and team were there for my family. She sent her condolences and showed that she truly cared for my family. Allison and Grace reply back to phone calls immediately and are always happy to answer any questions. I would recommend their care team to anyone.