Call: (224) 444-6422 to schedule a free, in-home assessment.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides professional overnight care services in the Harwood Heights, IL area. In the vast majority of cases, family members who help a loved one with physical or mental limitations are not able to provide adequate care throughout the night.
But our caregivers will work with you to determine what time is good to arrive, and what kind of assistance is needed. We are happy to help your loved one with everything from getting ready for bed to bathroom breaks deep into the night. We will remain attentive so you can get the sleep you need.
Overnight Caregiver Harwood Heights, IL
For overnight home care services in the Harwood Heights, IL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at 847-448-0844.
Unfortunately, many accidents seem to happen during the night. Slips, falls, and worse tend to occur because of limited lighting, fatigue, and other factors. This is why our overnight caregivers stand by in a rested and alert state to help if needed. We typically assist individuals affected by the following:
- Dementia: Individuals who struggle with dementia and other types of memory loss tend to wake up disoriented and confused. This can lead them to wander around aimlessly in a fatigued state. Our caregivers act as a friendly face to address their needs and keep them safe.
- A Major Surgery: Recovering from a major surgery is not easy. For example, hip replacements can lead to months of recovery as strength and balance is restored. It can also be extremely difficult to sleep, as even minor movements can cause extreme discomfort. In cases like these, our caregivers help the affected individual change sleeping positions, use the restroom, and take care of other needs.
- A History of Falling: Many seniors fall during the night, and this is particularly true for those with a history of falling. Our caregivers will remain alert to ensure that if a trip to the restroom is needed, it is made safely. We will also assist with getting into and out of the bed, as well as other requirements.
- Vision Loss: Recent statistics suggest that one out of every three older adults suffers from a vision-related disease. Because of low-light nighttime situations, this can lead to accidents. Our caregivers will act as a second set of eyes to ensure that disaster is averted.
Why Choose Assisting Hands?
Experienced Overnight Caregivers
If you are new to entrusting a caregiver with the health and wellbeing of a loved one, we would like to assure you that they are in good hands. Our caregivers are bonded and insured to provide home care and are trained in both CPR and first aid. They can assist with everything from bathing and getting ready for bed to midnight trips to the bathroom and getting ready in the morning. For seniors and those recovering from a surgery, we can help with medication reminders, as well.
Get a Free Consultation for Overnight Care
To schedule a free consultation regarding our overnight care services in the Harwood Heights, IL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (224) 444-6422.
Call (224) 444-6422 for your free in-home consultation
Home Care Services in Harwood Heights, IL
Trusted Overnight Caregivers – Harwood Heights, IL
Leaving your senior loved one alone at night is not the best option due to the emergencies that can occur while you’re gone. That’s why the caregivers of Assisting Hands Home Care in Harwood Heights, IL are ready to provide overnight care services to keep them safe. With one of our caregivers present, you can have the peace of mind knowing they are safe and comfortable in their own homes.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if you have a loved one who could use assistance at night from our overnight caregivers in the Harwood Heights, IL area. We will send a representative to evaluate your loved one’s care needs so we can form an effective overnight care plan. Give us a call at (224) 444-6422 for a free in-home consultation.
More Overnight Care Services
- Overnight Home Care in Inverness, IL
- Overnight Home Care Services in Elk Grove Village, IL