Assisting Hands Home Care provides companion care and custodial care services for seniors in Illinois and Wisconsin.
Our caregivers are prepared to assist your loved one with their long-term care needs as well as provide companionship. We will build a relationship with your loved one by engaging in conversation and fun activities together.
What is Custodial Care?
As people age into their golden years, it is natural to begin to need assistance with basic care and activities of daily living (ADLs). These activities include eating, bathing, using the restroom and personal hygiene activities. Non-medical home health care services are an alternative option to a nursing home for seniors that experience difficulties performing these activities on their own but wish to continue living independently.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide custodial care services to help seniors continue to live comfortably in their homes in Illinois and Wisconsin. Our caregivers are licensed and trained to assist your loved one with activities of daily living. Our caregivers will also develop a meaningful relationship with your loved one and provide companionship in addition to physical caregiving needs.
Why Choose Assisting Hands?
Custodial Care and Long-Term Care in Illinois and Wisconsin
All of our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care must complete a background check and training, so you can trust that our caregivers are trustworthy and qualified to care for your loved one. Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured.
Our in-home custodial care services may include the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregiver will fully or partially assist your loved ones with their ADLs. This includes eating, bathing, using the restroom, getting dressed, and walking.
- Meal Preparation: If your loved one has difficulty cooking; our caregivers will prepare meals for your loved one that follow their diet limitations.
- Transportation and Errands: If needed, our caregivers can provide transportation to your loved one to bring them to their doctor appointments or family gatherings. They can also help with errands such as grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: It is important to maintain a safe and clean living environment for your loved one. If needed, our caregivers can assist with light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, and laundry.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers can provide your loved ones with companionship and fun activities.
Call (888) 586-5060 for your free in-home consultation
Home Care Services
- Home Health Care
- Elderly Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- 24 Hour | Live-In Caregivers
- Overnight Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Respite care
- Senior Care at Home
We don’t provide you with just any Caregiver but send someone who is engaged, compassionate, and caring. Your loved one’s comfort, safety, and well-being are our top priorities.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care
If you have a senior loved one who requires companion care and custodial care services in Illinois or Wisconsin, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (888) 586-5060 to schedule a free in-home consultation.
The Caring Corner
For elderly individuals, falls are the leading cause of injuries. Whether it occurs as a result of tripping over a loose cord or slippery flooring,… Read More »6 Simple Ways to Prevent Falls in Older Adults
Older people are known to have a high risk for surgery. Recovering from an operation will require the extensive support of both healthcare professionals and… Read More »Items to Have at Home When Recovering from Surgery